Bulldog Bag Ltd. is a family-run company specializing in industrial, polyethylene and paper bags and poly-woven LumberShield.ca. Bulldog Bag has over five decades of industry-leading experience to back a positive reputation as an environmentally-responsible company within our local community and abroad. Here at Bulldog Bag, we believe our employees are our most important investment. To attain our goal of attracting and retaining the top talent, we offer excellent and extensive benefits to help our employees live a balanced life style.
In addition to our competitive hourly salary you will take part in our continuously evolving programs and incentive plans such as:
- Pension Plan – company contributes 5% of employees earnings and employee contribution is voluntary
- MSP premiums
- Extended medical and dental
- Vision care
- Critical illness insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance programs
- Our wellness program where we subsidize your gym membership
- Service awards for length of service
- Staff BBQ’s and Christmas party
- Steel toed foot wear subsidy
- Internal training programs and reimbursement for approved external training programs
In addition to the above benefits, you will become a part of a growing team with lots of opportunity for advancement.
We are always looking for qualified employees in the following areas:
Applicants must be able to speak English, are able to work in Canada for any employer and be available for in-person interviews.